The Boston Good Beer Passport: 1 Craft Beer at 20 Bars All Winter Long
THE BOSTON WINTER GOOD BEER PASSPORT
– 1 craft beer at each participating location for the whole winter –
January 15th through March 13th, 2015
By purchasing a passport, you’ll get one full craft beer at every one of the 19 participating locations. You can use them any day, any time from January 15th through March 13th, 2015.
So grab your friends, brave the cold, and go on an adventure through the world of Boston’s Craft Beer this winter!
How it Works:
- Buy a ticket for the location where you would like to pick up your passport.
- Pick up your passport at the location you chose any day from January 15th through February 14th, 2015.
- Bring your passport to each of the 20 participating locations any day from January 15th through March 13th, 2015 and choose one full pour draft or bottled beer at each location.
- Valid only once per location.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders as gratuity is not included.
- Blackstone Grill
- Cape Ann Brewing Company
- Champions Cambridge
- Champions Copley
- East End Grille
- Ferry Street Food & Drink
- Kennedy’s in the Square
- La Brasa
- Menotomy Grill and Tap
- Mystic Station
- Newburyport Brewing Company
- Olde Magoun’s Saloon
- PJ Ryans
- Riverwalk Brewing
- Roxy’s Grilled Cheese
- Sunset Cantina
- Sunset’s Grill and Tap
- The Vault
And more to be announced!
Bars, restaurants & breweries interested in participating in the passport, please reach out to Rachel before January 7th at email@example.com.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*1 passport per person
*You may buy 1 additional as a gift
*Misplaced passports can not be replaced
*Bars will choose which beers are available, many will have price limits of beers under $7 or $8
*Good Beer Passport is not valid at Pintley sponsored events
Pintley is a craft beer community connecting drinkers, brewers, and bars. Drinkers use Pintley to discover great beer. Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them. Brewers and bars use Pintley to grow sales. Pintley’s craft beer events help bar managers fill their bars on slow nights, while helping brewery reps gain and keep draft lines.
About Burger Conquest:
Burger Conquest is a blog written by sales marketing strategist, David “Rev” Ciancio about Hamburgers, travel and content marketing. Rev is the Director of Marketing at Burger Maker / Schweid & Sons, has been featured on numerous different TV shows and named an “Expert Burger Taster” by The Learning Channel. He is also the founder of The Burger Week, an annual delicious celebration of all things Burger in New York as well as South Florida and Charleston, SC.