The Chicago Good Beer Passport: 1 Craft Beer & A Snack at 14 Bars All Winter Long
THE CHICAGO WINTER GOOD BEER PASSPORT
– 1 craft beer & snack at each participating location for the whole winter – January 15th through March 13th, 2015
How it Works:
- Buy a ticket for the location where you would like to pick up your passport.
- Pick up your passport at the location you chose any day from January 15th through February 14th, 2015.
- Bring your passport to each of the 14 participating locations any day from January 15th through March 13th, 2015 and choose one full pour draft or bottled beer at each location.
- Valid only once per location.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders as gratuity is not included.
- Chop Shop
- Division Ale House
- High Noon Saloon
- Jaks Tap
- Jerry’s Andersonville
- Jerry’s Wickerpark
- Jet’s Public House
- Jimmy Greens
- Ph.D Pub
- The Beer Bistro – North
- The Garage Chicago
- The Otherside Bar
- Windy City Inn
- World of Beer
And more to be announced!
Bars, restaurants & breweries interested in participating in the passport, please reach out to Rachel before January 7th at email@example.com.
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*1 passport per person
*You may buy 1 additional as a gift
*Misplaced passports can not be replaced
*Bars will choose which beers are available, many will have price limits of beers under $6 or $7
*Good Beer Passport is not valid at Pintley sponsored events
Pintley is a craft beer community connecting drinkers, brewers, and bars. Drinkers use Pintley to discover great beer. Pintley learns from your tastes, suggests beers you’ll love, and invites you to free local beer tastings where you can try them. Brewers and bars use Pintley to grow sales. Pintley’s craft beer events help bar managers fill their bars on slow nights, while helping brewery reps gain and keep draft lines.
About Good Passports:
Good Passports work with bars, restaurants, breweries and alcohol retailers to drive in customers by creating limited time promotions with multiple venues. Customers acquire a passport that guides them around a city where they get to sample various drinks at a number of different locations. By purchasing a passport, customers also receive a periodic email newsletter alerting them of cool and exclusive events from the participating locations.