The 2018 NYC Good Whiskey Passport
THE NYC GOOD WHISKEY PASSPORT
**1 whiskey at each participating location for the whole winter**
December 13, 2017 through February 13, 2018
Good Passports, BoozeMenus, and Yelp NYC have teamed up to present the Good Whiskey Passport, which will act as fund raiser for Rescuing Leftover Cuisine. When you purchase a Good Whiskey Passport, you’ll get one whiskey cocktail or a neat pour at every participating location. Each participating location will offer you the choice of at least 1 of 2 whiskey cocktails or a neat / rocks pour.
Cocktails are based on 1.5 oz pours of liquor. You can use the passport on any day, at any time from December 13, 2017 through February 13, 2018.
How to buy:
When purchasing a Good Whiskey Passport, choose the location where you would like to pick up your Passport. Passports are available for pick-up from December 13, 2017 through February 13, 2018.
How it Works:
- Buy a ticket for your preferred Passport pick-up location.
- Pick up your Passport at the location you chose any day from December 13, 2017 through February 13, 2018.
- Bring your Passport to each of the participating locations any day from December 13, 2017 through February 13, 2018 and choose one cocktail or neat pour. Ask the bartender which cocktails or spirits you can choose from.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders, as gratuity is not included.
- 67 Orange Street
- Arrogant Swine
- Beer Culture
- Building on Bond
- Cedar Local
- Cocktail Selection: ‘Whiskey Rebellion Cocktail’ with High West Double Rye, Pimms, and Citrus
- The Coupe
- Duke’s Upper East Side
- Forest Hills Station House
- The Gatehouses at Kings County Distillery
- Cocktail Selection: Seasonal Moonshine Punch
- Gebhard’s Beer Culture
- Jimbo Slims
- Killer B Burger Bar
- Cocktail Selection: ‘Smokin’ Jim’ with Jim Beam Black Bourbon, bittermilk smoked honey sour, aromatic bitters, strained over an ice sphere, garnished with a toasted orange slice and wood smoked right in front of you
- Northern Bell
- Queens Room
- Queens Bully
- Cocktail Selection: ‘Sazerac’ with Hudson Baby Bourbon
- Sanford’s Restaurant & Whisky Bar
- Spirit Selection: Exclusive Single Barrel from Elijah Craig made specially for Sanford’s whisky bar
- The Shanty
- Spirit Selection: Ragtime Rye neat/ or on the rocks
- Tudor City Steakhouse
- Van Brunt Stillhouse
INTERACTIVE MAP OF PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS
Bars & restaurants interested in participating in the Passport should please reach out before November 26th at email@example.com
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*1 Passport per person
*Misplaced Passports can not be replaced
*No refunds will be available after February 13, 2018
*Spirits are subject to availability. Participating locations reserve the right to alter spirit selection in the event of limited supply.
About Good Passports:
Good Passports work with bars, restaurants, breweries and alcohol retailers to drive in customers by creating limited-time promotions with multiple venues. Customers acquire a Passport that guides them around a city where they get to sample various drinks at a number of different locations. By purchasing a Passport, customers also receive a periodic email newsletter alerting them of cool and exclusive events from the participating locations.
BoozeMenus is THE source for cocktails and nightlife in NYC. Take the guesswork out of your social life search with the all-encompassing guide to venues, new openings, cocktail & spirit trends, parties and more.
About Rescuing Leftover Cuisine:
Rescuing Leftover Cuisine is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the hungry by donating leftover food from restaurants, hotels, universities and other businesses to homeless shelters. Rescuing Leftover Cuisine is a national 501(c)3 non-profit food rescue organization, operating in 12 cities and headquartered in New York City, that provides solutions to prevent excess wholesome cuisine from being wasted. RLC provides services such as food waste consulting, excess food delivery, co-branding services, and tax credit assistance.