Discover Queens Good Cocktail Passport 2018 brought to you by Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur
THE DISCOVER QUEENS GOOD COCKTAIL PASSPORT
– Enjoy 13 cocktails made with Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur at 13 different bars & restaurants –
March 15, 2018 through May 15, 2018
Good Passports, BoozeMenus, The Queens Tourism Council and Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur present the Discover Queens Good Cocktail Passport which will act as a fundraiser for New York Cares, New York City’s largest #volunteer organization.
By purchasing the Good Cocktail Passport, you’ll get one cocktail made with Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur at each location.
You can use the passport on any day, at any time from March 15, 2018 through May 15, 2018.
Each of the bars involved in the Good Cocktail Passport are participating in a contest to see which one makes the best cocktails and you get to decide the winner! At the end of redemption, you’ll get to vote for your favorite bar.
When purchasing a Good Cocktail Passport, choose the location where you would like to pick up your Passport. Passports are available for pick-up from March 15, 2018 through May 15, 2018.
How it Works:
- Buy a ticket for your preferred Passport pick-up location.
- Pick up your Passport at the location you chose any day from March 15, 2018 through May 15, 2018.
- Bring your Passport to each of the participating locations any day from March 15, 2018 through May 15, 2018 and choose one cocktail made with at least .5 oz of Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur.
- Please remember to tip your bartenders, as gratuity is not included.
- The Astorian
- Diamond Dogs
- Forest Hills Station House
- Mar’s Restaurant
Cocktail Selection: ‘The Charred Oak’ with Black Bottle Scotch, Amaro Cio Ciaro, Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, Angostura Bitters, and Laphroig rinse
- Queen’s Room
- Queens Bully
- Cocktail Selection: ‘The Beach Hut’ with White Rum, Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, House-made Honey Dew Melon Syrup, Lime, Tarragon, Ginger Bitters, and Fresh Honey Dew Melon
- Salt & Bone Smokehouse
- Cocktail Selection: ‘Master De-Cleanse’ with Mt.Gay Eclipse Silver Rum, Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, Lemon, Maple Syrup, Cayenne, and Carrot Juice
- Sanford’s Restaurant
- The High Water
- Cocktail Selection: ‘Clint Eastwood’ with Bourbon, Ginger Liqueur, All Spice Syrup, Fresh Lemon, and Blueberry Jam (Pipe Tobacco Smoked)
- The Last Word
- The Sparrow Tavern
- Cocktail Selection: ‘Hot Honey Bee’ with Queens Courage Old Tom Gin, Hot Honey Syrup made with Hot Red Italian Peppers, Lemon Juice and Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur.
- Cocktail Selection 2: Ask your bartender for other options based on your tastes
- The Trestle
- Cocktail Selection: ‘Raspberry Mule-Tini’ with Lime Juice, Raspberry Purée, Vodka, Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, and a Splash of Ginger Beer
March 14, 2018
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
34-04 31st Ave
Astoria, New York 11106
By purchasing the VIP Good Cocktail Passport you will taste 2 cocktails made with Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur as well as 1 neat taste.
Plus, meet Noah and Joe, the producers (IE the guys who make) of Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, as they’ll be on hand to talk about how they make this tasty liqueur.
A very limited amount of VIP Good Cocktail Passports will be available.
To obtain the VIP Good Cocktail Passport, you must choose the option to pick up at the kick-off event. Passports purchased to be picked at the kick-off event must be picked up that day at Diamond Dogs between 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
INTERACTIVE MAP OF PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS
Bars & restaurants interested in participating in the Passport should please reach out before March 2nd at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must be 21 years or older with valid ID
*1 Passport per person
*Misplaced Passports can not be replaced
*No refunds will be available after May 14, 2018
About Good Passports:
Good Passports work with bars, restaurants, breweries, distillers and alcohol retailers to drive in customers by creating limited-time promotions with multiple venues. Customers acquire a Passport that guides them around a city where they get to sample various drinks at a number of different locations. By purchasing a Passport, customers also receive a periodic email newsletter alerting them of cool and exclusive events from the participating locations.
BoozeMenus is THE source for cocktails and nightlife in NYC. Take the guesswork out of your social life search with the all-encompassing guide to venues, new openings, cocktail & spirit trends, parties and more.
About Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur:
Named for the New York street on which it was born, Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur was conceived around a table where a passionate group of family and friends gathered for serious food and drink. Made with generous amounts of fresh ginger, this hand-made liqueur bursts with a distinctive flavor alone or in cocktails. Made with fresh ginger, neutral cane spirit and sugar. No chemicals, preservatives or extracts. Ever.
About New York Cares:
New York Cares is the largest volunteer network is the city. Last year, nearly 65,000 New Yorkers made the city a better place by volunteering at nearly 1,300 nonprofits and schools – improving education, meeting immediate needs, and revitalizing public spaces. For more information, visit newyorkcares.org.
About The Queens Tourism Council:
The Queens Tourism Council promotes the world’s most diverse county through organized efforts by local businesses, cultural institutions and government. We foster economic opportunities, travel and tourism by letting visitors and residents know that — with great places to visit, eat, play and stay — It’s In Queens!